Directions & Contacts
Holly Hill Mall & Business Center, Management Office
309 Huffman Mill Rd
Burlington, NC 27215
Main Phone: 336-584-5118
Event & Marketing Manager
Code of conduct
Welcome to Holly Hill Mall and Business Center. Our goal is to promote a safe, secure, and pleasant environment to all while conducting business, shopping, and dinning.
Holly Hill Mall and Business Center ask that all employees, tenants, and guests while on the property to prohibit from engaging in any of the following activities:
- Assembling and congregating in unauthorized locations such as; back corridors, service hallways, dock areas, and parking lots.
Loud behavior such as; yelling, screaming, making loud noises, unnecessary elevated audio from electronic devices, and communicating in a manner that creates an unreasonable amount noise.
Use of explicit language, obscene gestures, and/or racial, sexual, religious, or ethnic slurs.
Physically and/or verbally threatening or harassing of any person, fighting, following, disturbing others through noisy activities, unwarranted staring, sexual gestures, provoking confrontations, or disruptive conduct of any kind.
Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property, belonging to Holly Hill Mall and Business Center, merchants, employees, and guests.
Littering or discarding any paper, glass, or other matters of any kind on the property, except in designated trash receptacles.
Dress appropriately. Prohibiting any gang affiliated colors or clothing, along with obscene or offensive style, wording or graphics.
Smoking of any kind, including vaping are prohibited within 100 feet of the entrance doors.
Possessing or consuming any alcoholic beverage is prohibited with the exception while dining in our restaurants.
Blocking access to the Center's store entrances, corridors, parking areas, or emergency exits and emergency vehicular parking are prohibited.
Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, and hoverboards are prohibited.
- Lounging on the foors, planters, trash receptacles are prohibited. Please use our benches and chairs for seating purposes only.
- Distribution of literature, soiicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions are prohibited without written consent from Center Management.
- Vacate the premises upon Store and Center closing times.
- Animals and/ or pets are prohibited on the premises with the exception of Registered Service Animals, and Emotional Support Animals.
- Dogs and cats are permitted upon invitation to special events within the Center.
- Unauthorized vehicles parked on the premises may be removed at the Owner’s expense.
- In efforts to prevent the spread of all viruses. Please do not enter in the Center if you are feeling sick, experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, and any other signs of compromised immune system. Social distancing and facial mask coverings are encouraged.
- Holly Hill Mall and Business Center Code of Conduct will be in effect at all times.
- Violators of Federal, State, Local Laws, Ordinances, and Holly Hill Mall and Business Center's Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the premises. Holly Hill Mall and Business Center Management, Ownership, and Security Offcers have the right to prohibit and serve written Notices of Warning and Prohibited Entry and amend this Code of Conduct at any time.
We appreciate your support and business.
For your convenience, complimentary wheelchairs are available for those shoppers who need a little help getting around the mall. The wheelchairs are available at Guest Services located near Center Court.
Lost and Found
Did you lose something while at Holly Hill Mall and Business Center? The Mall Management office will be happy to assist with lost and found items or you are welcome to email us a description of your lost item. Please be detailed so we may better assist you. Example: Black Nikon Cool pix P500 camera in brown leather case. Due to the large quantity of items turned in as lost articles, we are only able to hold items for a 2 week period before they are donated to charity.
For further assistance, please call 336-584-5118.
We offer our local residents a chance to stretch their legs in a comfortable environment. Holly Hill Mall and Business Center opens our doors Monday-Saturday at 9am and Sunday at 12pm. Walking is a great way to get in shape, meet with friends or take a casual stroll while window shopping.
- MONDAY 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- TUESDAY 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- WEDNESDAY 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- THURSDAY 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- FRIDAY 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- SATURDAY 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- SUNDAY 1:00PM - 6:00PM
Individual store and restaurant hours vary and may differ from mall hours. Please refer to our directory and Facebook for more details.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In case of inclement weather, Holly Hill Mall and Business Center uses the local media to announce closings and delayed openings. Our primary news station is WFMY News 2 and WGHP Fox 8.
Our primary concern is the safety of our employees and shoppers. If the weather is questionable, we will review the forecast and make decisions as quickly as possible; however, we do not automatically close when it snows or there is a forecast for weather changes. We will look at conditions of the roads, etc. before making our determination.
Experience everything that Holly Hill Mall and Business Center has to offer and enjoy your favorite store, dining options, and convenient parking.
- Free parking is provided for guests and employees throughout the year.
- Parking can be accessed from Huffman Mill Road, South Church Street, Anne Elizabeth Drive and International Drive.
- Handicap parking is available at all main mall entrances and anchor stores.